Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Little Bit of Tail

It's been a while since I posted anything here but things have been pretty busy in the garage lately. My nephew came over to work on his truck, took off the oil pan and the pick-up tube was in the pan. Not good at all. Tried to tell him not to run the truck through the mud but when his girlfriend batted those lashes at him and said "Aww, baby, I just love going through the mud," the boy was mush. Couldn't remember a think I said. Took a week to get that truck out of the garage. Then someone else had a deck that needed building, another friend's pump quit, well, you get the picture. At the same time, the wife brought home some things for me to work on. Add it to the honey-do list.
Well, I finally decided to do something for myself and that something leads me to the title, a little tail. No, not that kind of tail. Like everyone knows who knows me, I like to hunt and I save the deer tails. I like them, that's why. Each one is a little different. I found one, though, that is beautiful made a keychain for myself. I used a small antler point with a hole drilled for the key ring to fit inside the tail. The entire thing is 11 inches long. Maybe a little big for my pocket but it will look damned good in the truck.











Let me know what you think of it. You might want a little tail, too.
A man needs a little tail every now and then.

Post approved by Dan-the-Man of MetalWoodsnWater.etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment